For example, if you go to the software preferences, you’ll find the option to customize your data views.
In order to do this:
- At the left pane, expand the ‘Windows’ entry. You’ll see all available data visualizers.
- Select the one you need, select the entry type you would like to customize and click ‘Change’.
- Next, choose a new color to be applied to the selected entry type.
- After that, mark the columns you’d like to be displayed in the view.
- Click ‘Save’.
Also, you can change the form of the timestamp label that appears with every entry in your data view.
The available timestamp formats are:
- Actual time and date.
- Actual time only.
- The time interval between your session start and the latest entry.
- The time interval between IRPs.
As for data representation option, that can also be found in Serial Port Monitor preferences, it will let you set the maximum length of the dump string and change the scale of notation.